The Training Infrastructure is a cloudbased computing and storage resources for training events. It is useful to organise onsite tutorials or workshops and online training courses or as a platform for selfpaced learning.
Trainers can deploy custom virtual machine images on the Training Infrastructure as the training environment for the students. The virtual machines can be customised according to specific needs and the community can benefit from the easy deployment and easy reuse of course materials.
The Training Infrastructure uses the same highquality computing and storage environment that EGI provides to researchers.
To request a training you need to:
- Choose the training courses that best fit with your needs below.
- Add the courses to the cart.
- Go to the cart and submit your order.
- You will receive an email summarising your order.
- You will be contacted by the EGI support team.
Places and languages
Related Infrastructures and Platforms
- Production (min. TRL 8)