The OpenAIRE Research Community Dashboard offers on demand Community Gateways that communities can customize to fit their sharing, publishing and discovery needs.
Enables researchers to access a research Gateway that allows to:
- discover and navigate through a community-oriented research graph, obtained as a view over the OpenAIRE Research Graph
- access statistics about research trends and Open Science practices of the community
- publish (deposit metadata and files to get a citable DOI) their scientific products within the community boundaries of the OpenAIRE Research Graph via Zenodo.org
Enables communities to administrate a research Gateway in order to:
- define and fine-tune the criteria according to which the scientific products, the data sources, the projects, etc. in the OpenAIRE Research Graph should be assigned to the community subset and therefore be available to the community scientists
- select the community statistics to be made public or private to users.
Places and languages