The European Galaxy server (https://usegalaxy.eu) in an open, web-based platform for data intensive research and provides access to:
- compute and storage resources without any charge
- more than 2000 different, well-documented and constantly maintained scientific tools
- Training material for omics, cheminformatics, machine learning and much more
- Training Infrastructure as a Service (https://galaxyproject.eu/tiaas)
- 250 GB per user (500 GB for ELIXIR members)
When this effort is combined with our community-maintained workflows and our in-depth training material, it makes up for a truly productive work experience. We believe in enabling everyone to perform reproducible and transparent science. The European Galaxy project is a joint effort of multiple countries and hundreds of contributors.
Places and languages