Archive Storage allows you to store large amounts of data in a secure environment freeing up your usual file storage resources. Access to the archive can be given at an individual, small group or large collaboration level.
All the files in Archive Storage are easily located and retrieved to and from different types of platforms.
The data on Archive Storage can be replicated across several storage sites, thanks to the adoption of interoperable open standards. More copies of your archives mean fewer opportunities for disaster.
To access the service you need to:
- Request access selecting one of the service options below.
- Set the relevant parameters and add the service to the cart.
- Go to the cart and submit your order.
- You will receive an email summarising your order.
- You will be contacted by the EGI support team.
Places and languages
Related Infrastructures and Platforms
- Production (min. TRL 8)