The DARIAH Science Gateway provides various web-based applications and services for the Digital Humanities researchers, institutes and communities.
The DARIAH Science Gateway offers easy access to the following applications:
- Simple Semantic Search Engine (SSE): Allows users to search in the e-Infrastructure Knowledge Base (Open Access Document Repositories and Data Repositories).
- Parallel Semantic Search Engine (PSSE): A parallelised version of SSE enabling simultaneously search across the e-Infrastructure Knowledge Base, Europeana, Cultura Italia, Isidore, OpenAgris, PubMed and DBpedia platforms.
- DBO@Cloud: A Cloud-based repository presenting 100+ years old collection of Bavarian dialects.
- Cloud Access service: Single-job applications and parameter-sweep applications can be run on the DARIAH VO clouds without porting efforts.
- Workflow Development service: Complex workflow applications can be developed and run on all the resources of the DARIAH VO.
- File transfer service: Enables transferring data from, to and between storage services providing HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, GSIFTP, SRM, iRODS and S3 protocols.
Service slide deck
Places and languages