B2SAFE is a robust, safe and highly available service which allows community and departmental repositories to implement data management policies on their research data across multiple administrative domains in a trustworthy manner. The service provides an abstraction layer of large scale, heterogeneous data storages and guards against data loss in long-term archiving. It allows to optimize access for users (e.g. from different regions) and brings data closer to facilities for compute-intensive analysis.
To access the service you need to:
- Request access selecting one of the service options below.
- Set the relevant parameters and add the service to the cart.
- Go to the cart and submit your order.
- You will receive an email summarising your order..
- You will be contacted by the EUDAT support team.
Service provided by
EUDAT and all generic CDI Level 1 providers
Places and languages
Related Infrastructures and Platforms
- Production (min. TRL 8)