The B2ACCESS AAI proxy service is arbitrating access to registered Service Providers via different protocols. Integrated Service Providers consume Attribute assertions from the B2ACCESS service when the End User accesses them. B2ACCESS allows EUDAT users to authenticate themselves using a variety of other Identity Providers or credentials.
The features of B2ACCESS:
- supports several methods of authentication via the users' primary identity providers (OpenID, SAML, x.509)
- can be used as primary identity provider, if necessary
- can be integrated with any service of the CDI service provider federation
- is integrated with EduGain and supports identities from theoretically hundreds of Universities and Research institutions worldwide.
- provides unique and persistent EUDAT-wide meaningful identifiers.
Places and languages
Related Infrastructures and Platforms